Here is the newsletter you requested when you visited �

Vol #5 Issue #1
January 7, 2007

New Products, New Lower Prices and Lower Shipping Costs

New Year's Resolutions? Help is here

Are You Making These 7 Critical Dietary Mistakes?

Two Affordable "Cold Killers" to Help You Avoid Colds All Season

An Unusual Pain Remedy That Works Faster Than Aspirin

Fiber: Everything You Need to Know

How to Live to Be 100 and Stay Active and Healthy

Triple Action 14-Day
Introductory Low Price this Week!
Get details here

Brazilian Blaze™
Fat Burner & Appetite Suppressant

Low Introductory Price! Find Out More

Autumn Balance

400 Usp Micronized
Units per Oz.

Click Here for Our Amazing Low Price

Healthy Choice Green Tea Extract

Amazing Low Price:
$8.90 (save $5.10)

Get details here

Healthy Choice
Acai Berry

Special Value Price

Find out more about

Outwitted at Last!

Joint Relief Complex™

Get details here

New Products, New Lower Prices and Lower Shipping Costs

Here is some exciting news that will make your purchases from us even more affordable.

New Lower Prices

We have lowered the prices on many popular items and, in many cases, have lowered the quantity price breaks as well. So now when you order multiples, you save even more!

New Value-Priced Healthy Choice Essentials

We have worked with our labs and developed several new, high quality, daily supplements that are far superior to store brands, yet they are priced comparatively to “big box store” prices.


New Year's Resolutions? Help is Here

How are you doing with your health improvement New Year's resolutions? If you are like most of us, your January 1st convictions can easily slip back into old habits in just a few days. Want to keep the promises you made to yourself this year? "Yes!" is a great answer! We can help make your goals a reality. Imagine how good that will feel! Here’s how you can succeed this year...Read entire article



Are You Making These 7 Critical Dietary Mistakes?

Everyone, even "healthy" eaters, make mistakes. Here are the biggest dietary mistakes that people make (and still think they're eating healthy)...Read entire article



Two Affordable "Cold Killers" to Help You Avoid Colds All Season

According to herbalists, these two herbs will help you fight off colds all season long. What are they?...Read entire article


An Unusual Pain Remedy That Works Faster Than Aspirin

It involves no drugs or supplements whatsoever and costs practically nothing!...Read entire article


Fiber: Everything You Need to Know

You know fiber is good for you, and perhaps you associate it with bran muffins and hearty grains. But what exactly is fiber? And why are nutrition experts recommending that Americans get more of it in their diets? Get "fiber smart" in just 3 minutes.

Fiber, a complex carbohydrate that cannot be digested (and therefore contains no calories), appears to reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, diverticular disease, metabolic syndrome and constipation, according to the Harvard School of Public Health, and research shows it may also be useful in preventing cancer and obesity, says the John Hopkins Medical Center.

Fiber comes from plant foods (fruits, vegetables, grains and legumes) and in two forms, soluble and insoluble, each of which provides health benefits. Soluble fibers such as gum and pectin dissolve partially in water, whereas insoluble fibers (cellulose, hemicellulose and lingnin) do not...Read entire article


How to Live to Be 100 and Stay Active and Healthy

Most of us believe that longevity is primarily determined by our genes. Want to live a long life? Get yourself some long-lived parents!

But, as it turns out, only 30% of a person's longevity is determined by genetics. This means the other 70% is up to you. Want to live to be 100? Yes, it is quite possible. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Centenarians are the fastest-growing segment in the U.S. population.

However, it's not enough to simply live a long life. You want to live a life that is long AND enjoyable, healthy and active to the end. Unfortunately, the Centers for Disease Control predicts that over half of us will spend our final years in a nursing home, medicated and unable to care for ourselves.

The good news is: You can be among the healthy half if you make a few smart choices now.

The fact is, many of the simple decisions you make every day will determine whether your later years are marked by dependence, disease and lack of mobility, or whether you are still playing tennis in your seventies, traveling the world in your eighties, and horsing around with your great-grand kids through your nineties.

Here are seven smart choices you can make today that will help you reach your 100th birthday in fine shape...Read entire article