Restoring Your Intestinal Flora: The Important Role Microflora Plays in Your Health
The human body contains roughly 100 trillion cells but only 10% of them are human cells. The other 90% are bacterial cells and microorganisms that are not only critical for your health, but critical for your survival. The bacteria, fungi, viruses and other microorganisms that inhabit the internal ecosystem in your gut have far-reaching health effects. Maintaining an optimal balance of good vs. bad bacteria in your gut plays a key role in your health, affecting way more than just your digestive system.
We all know that it is good to be physically fit, but it is just as important as we grow older to be mentally fit. If you have a sharp, perceptive mind you will be alert to new opportunities. The way we choose to live has a significant effect on the health of your brain now and well into your future.
"Finally commited to a product I purchased a long time ago & love it. The Mind Matrix saved my lst year (student) I love your products."
"I have used many websites to buy my vitamins. Healthy choice is the best. Thats why I keep coming back. Rating from 1 to 10 I give them a 10 every time."
Natural Ways to Control Hot Flashes During Menopause
More than 50 million women in the U.S. are currently in their menopausal stage of life. And while different women experience different combinations of symptoms, depending mostly on hormonal makeup and lifestyle, about 85% of all menopausal women suffer from hot flashes. Though hot flashes in themselves are harmless, they can become extremely uncomfortable.
Omega 3 and Mercury Affect Heart Health in Opposite Ways, Study Says
Researchers discovered recently that mercury and omega 3 fatty acids, which are both found in some fish and fish oils, may have opposite effects on heart health. In a study of more than 1,600 men from Sweden and Finland, scientists determined that men with high mercury levels in their bodies had an increased risk of heart attack, while those with high levels of omega 3s had a decreased risk.